Personal Data is defined in Article 4 (1) of the GDPR:
‘personal data’ means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘data subject’); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
We collect information about you during the checkout process on our store.
2. COLLECTION OF DATA
The Website only collects, by itself or through third parties, Personal Data which has been voluntarily submitted by You (e-mail address) or collected through cookies or Your use of the Website.
With your consent we collect Personal Data and Usage Data and use it for the purposes set out in the policy, see section 3.
The term “Usage Data” shall mean information collected automatically through the use of the Website (or third-party services employed on this Website), which can include: the IP addresses or domain names of the computers utilized by the person who use the Website, the URI addresses (Uniform Resource Identifier), the time of the request, the method utilized to submit the request to the server, the size of the file received in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the server’s answer (successful outcome, error, etc.), the country of origin, the features of the browser and the operating system utilized by You, the various time details per visit (e.g., the time spent on each page within the Website) and the details about the path followed within the Website with special reference to the sequence of pages visited, and other parameters about the device operating system and/or Your IT environment.
3. PURPOSE OF AND LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The purposes of processing
We use Usage Data and Personal Data for the following purposes:
- managing contacts
- sending newsletters and messages
- analytics and
- remarketing and behavioral targeting (i.e. market Us to You in other channels through the use of pixels or cookies etc.)
For more detailed information about such purposes and information of the specific Personal Data and Usage Data used for each purpose, see the relevant section below.
While you visit our site, we’ll track:
- Products you’ve viewed: we’ll use this to, for example, show you products you’ve recently viewed
- Location, IP address and browser type: we’ll use this for purposes like estimating taxes and shipping
- Shipping address: we’ll ask you to enter this so we can, for instance, estimate shipping before you place an order, and send you the order!
When you purchase from us, we’ll ask you to provide information including your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number, credit card/payment details. We’ll use this information for purposes, such as, to:
- Send you information about your account and order
- Respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints
- Process payments and prevent fraud
- Set up your account for our store
- Comply with any legal obligations we have, such as calculating taxes
- Improve our store offerings
- Send you marketing messages, if you choose to receive them
If you create an account, we will store your name, address, email and phone number, which will be used to populate the checkout for future orders.
We generally store information about you for as long as we need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it, and we are not legally required to continue to keep it. For example, we will store order information for 3 years for tax and accounting purposes. This includes your name, email address and billing and shipping addresses.
Who on our team has access
Members of our team have access to the information you provide us. For example, both Administrators and Shop Managers can access:
- Order information like what was purchased, when it was purchased and where it should be sent, and
- Customer information like your name, email address, and billing and shipping information.
Our team members have access to this information to help fulfill orders, process refunds and support you.
We accept payments through PayPal. When processing payments, some of your data will be passed to PayPal, including information required to process or support the payment, such as the purchase total and billing information.
4. What we share with others
- Twitter see the specific https://twitter.com/it/privacy
- Youtube see the specific https://www.youtube.com/yt/about/policies/#community-guidelines
- Instagram see the specific https://help.instagram.com/402411646841720
- Spotify see the specific https://www.spotify.com/it/legal/privacy-policy/
6. CONTACT INFORMATION AND COMPLAINTS
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org